Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crowded house

Okay, I do have a smallish to largish (depends on your definitions, man) smattering of records and movie posters and some old, dusty musical gear and stuff. But I do NOT have a problem, okay? I, personally, find the art of collecting very healthy and relaxing. Everyone should do it, really. And when you see a bunch of really cool shit in one place (like a fancy, classy museum!)at one time, who do you have to thank for it? That freak of a collector, that's who.

Anyway, I want to see this. I don't need to see this or have to see this. I just want to see this. That's how it works. It's that simple. No problem.


2 comments:

J. Astro said...

this does look sweet. neat post, thanks for the heads up on it!

Undead Film Critic said...

Wait, was there a brief glimpse of a Duran Duran collector? That's just weird. The rest seem normal but that one ... cuckoo, cuckoo.