Saturday, November 05, 2011

Hyperopia

How old Cary Grant? I love that story and it's a reminder of the characters of class that glided around Hollywood back when things seemed so good. But here and today it's different. And just here and yesterday, I was glancing through the recent catalogue for an upcoming biggie poster auction and I stumbled upon something that made me take sharp notice. I am far from being a conspiracy nut and aside from subtle street ogling and looking in lit windows when I walk around aimlessly/purposefully/to the store, I don't really consider myself all that much of an investigative sort. But there it was in plain focus and staring me in the face like an ecstatic Grace Kelly.

Was Cary Grant farsighted?










1 comment:

conroy.jointer said...

Man, great post! Great blog. I have an award for you on my page :)